Welcome to Dobbins Elementary
It is the Mission of Dobbins School to educate our students to their fullest potential academically, socially, and emotionally. We will work together as a team, with home and community, to develop their critical thinking skills which are necessary to become productive, independent, confident, and respectful citizens in an ever changing society.
goal of Dobbins Elementary School is to integrate the subject matter
into learning experiences which teach basic skill competency, encourage
independent questioning, build values, promote responsibility, enhance
self-esteem, and provide a positive model for continued learning.
To this end, each pupil will have:
- efficiency in the use of the fundamental skills of communication.
- efficiency in the use of the fundamental skills of mathematics.
- the ability to think and evaluate constructively and creatively.
- respect for human values and the rights, beliefs, and property of others.
- responsibility for good citizenship.
- an understanding of the physical world and the need for wise use of our resources.
- positive adult models.