Welcome to Dobbins Elementary
mission of Dobbins Elementary School is to provide each pupil with the
education which best meets his/her needs, interests, and potential. This
education will enable students to relate classroom learning to problem
solving required in life experiences.
goal of Dobbins Elementary School is to integrate the subject matter
into learning experiences which teach basic skill competency, encourage
independent questioning, build values, promote responsibility, enhance
self-esteem, and provide a positive model for continued learning.
To this end, each pupil will have:
- efficiency in the use of the fundamental skills of communication.
- efficiency in the use of the fundamental skills of mathematics.
- the ability to think and evaluate constructively and creatively.
- respect for human values and the rights, beliefs, and property of others.
- responsibility for good citizenship.
- an understanding of the physical world and the need for wise use of our resources.
- positive adult models.